Wow! It's been a long time since we've updated the blog! We've gotten a new computer & hopefully can keep you updated from now on.
What Mara's been up to...
- Loves to read books, especially the ones where you have to find something on the page
- Understands everything we say, however babbles all the time & doesn't want say to many words :)
- Loves to play with her kitchen & talks constantly on her play phone
- Hasn't quite adjusted to daylight savings time yet...hopefully soon!
- Never sits still-always moving & up to something
- Best Friend=Kya. Our dog puts up with a lot of lovin' from her little sister!
- Girly Girl, loves to try on mommy's shoes & play with her babies
- Finally in 18 mos clothing, took us a while to get past 12 mos :)
- Always happy & has a smile on her face (just like mommy! ha!)
At Mara's 18 mos check-up in September she was in the 10% for weight, and 75% for height! Looks like she's got her mom's metabolism & dad's height! :)